Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jun 13, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. Got order in post, 8 June, from 28 February, so now all sorted, end of story..

Original review posted by user May 14, 2020

I ordered washing machine tablets on the 28/02/2020, paid $31.14, got email on the 04/03/2020, saying order on way. It is now 13/05/2020, and still no order has been delivered.

I contact Sunnyfox.com they are very reluctant to reply, they say we are giving this matter top priority, if you do not get an update in 2 days email us again, I emailed them on Friday 08/05/2020, after numerous other emails prior, they have not responded. Now as it is She swish simleyhomey on the paypal receipt, I think you need to sort this with them for me. Also was given a tracking number LO87133****CN, check tracking reads EMS China. Also had a text from Royal Mail on the 10/03/2020, An item has been posted to you from Pei Yang China.

We'll let you know when it's in the UK and Royal Mail has it for delivery, with tracking number LO87133****CN.

I trust you will do your utmost to sort this matter... I did tell Sunnyfox, if they do not respond this matter will be escalated, ie to the police for a scam and fraud.

Kind regards

Stuart Solomons

User's recommendation: Depends on outcome of this matter.

Comments