Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user May 19, 2020

I am tired of being sent the same review to fill out without any results. I want my refund.

stop sending me reviews to fill out. It's very aggravating!

Original review posted by user May 19, 2020

I made a purchase from She Swish on April 8th through PayPal. It was immediately charged to my credit card.

It is May 19th and I have not received my order nor have I been given a delivery date. Apparently She Swish is related to Smileyhomey.com. This company is giving me the run around. They refer me to PissedConsummer.com.

They want me to voice my complaint on a video to be posted publicly. They say that this could possibly help my case. I feel that this is a ploy. I've noticed that these videos are preceded by multiple ads.

These ads cost money. Therefore the more videos there are, the more ads and the more ads mean more revenue. This is another scam. It's adding insult to injury.

I feel that PayPal should investigate these companies and refuse to do business with them.

I also think that the Better Business Bureau should get involved as well as a legal agent. Customers should ban together and pursue this matter.

User's recommendation: Facebook should not allow these ads on their site.

Comments